The RP8300 series is an illuminated round pushbutton switch that is encased in a metal die cast housing. This pushbutton switch series is for those seeking rounder edges and industrial strength durability without sacrificing style. Multiple color options are available.
The RP8300 series illuminated pushbutton switch features a threaded panel mount and is sealed to IP65 standards. It also has a long life expectancy, with 500,000 operating life cycles.
- Life Expectancy: 500,000 cycles full load
- Contact Rating : 100mA, 50VDC; 125mA, 125VAC
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max) : 50 milliohms
- Contact Bounce : 10ms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 Megaohms min at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength (1 min): 1,000 VAC
- Operating Force: 350 gf +/- 150gf
- Total Travel: 1.5mm +/- 0.25mm
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Panel Cutout: 13.66 diameter
- Function: SPST, Off-(On) Momentary
The RP8300 series illuminated switch is a great product for the audio/visual, electrical housewares, floor care appliances, medical devices and white goods markets.
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!