E-Switch announces new features for the popular PV6 anti-vandal switch. This tamper-resistant switch is used in many applications, including those accessible to the public, and those requiring a sleek design. It offers both dot and ring illumination options and is rated to IP65 standards. The new features for this PV6 series anti-vandal switch include:
1. A high actuator option: Now those with gloved hands or large fingertips can actuate this 16mm diameter switch with ease.
2. PV6 Pilot Indicator option: This allows you to illuminate and communicate on your panel while maintaining a sleek and uncluttered panel design. The pilot indicator has the exact same housing and panel diameter as our PV6 switch, just without the switching contacts.
3. Black anodized aluminum option: This popular finish is now available in all our PV6 switches and pilot indicator options.
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 2A @ 48V DC
- Contact Resistance: 50m O Max
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 M O min
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Operating Force: 4 N
- Travel: 1.5mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, Off-(On)
- Panel Thickness: 1-10mm
- Panel Cutout: 16mm diameter
- Moisture Protection: IP67 rated
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!